"Although nothing has changed since our last inflation report in February, there remains a risk that inflationary expectations will stabilize above predictions," said Auth.
"The MNB is watching the development of wages very carefully."
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations