The interagency workshop is scheduled for Tuesday 4 December, at the Federal Trade Commission offices in Washington. The meeting is open to the public and is expected to include regulators, financial institutions, consumer groups and others.
Participants will discuss the privacy notices required in the Gramm-Leach- Bliley Act, which required financial institution
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations