After addressing the Securities and Derivatives Industry Association conference in Melbourne on Saturday, Mr Stevens dodged a question about the bank's succession.
But he said: "The bank, I think, has done a good job. That's a testimony to our governors and the quality of the staff we have."
"The main thing, I
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury