"The outcome is not precisely defined or clearly understood by the monetary policy committee (MPC) and the public," Kohn said in a report which he was commissioned to carry out by the UK central bank's board of non-executive directors.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde