Chris Huhne, MEP and the party's European economic spokesman, highlighted the way the US Federal Reserve and European Central Bank cut interest rates on the same day while the Bank of England was left to respond a day later.
"When Alan Greenspan wants global economic action he calls Wim Du
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations