With improving inflation prospects and evidence that demand in the region may be too weak, the ECB might have scope to cut rates, George said in an interview with the Times in London.
``In contrast to the U.S. where they have got a sustained improvement in productivity, we are not ge
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting