Chairman Ben Bernanke and his Fed colleagues also decided to leave the door open to additional rate increases "in view of the risk that the outlook for inflation could worsen," according to minutes of the Fed's May 10 meeting.
Policymakers deemed their action to raise interest rates a quarter-p
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations