Speaking via video link to an audience at a conference organised by the Bank for International Settlements, Bernanke said the Fed would expand its liquidity facilities, including its term auctions, if problems continued in the financial mark
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury