The formation of an electronic money system as the basis for e-banking is the fundamental first step in using information technology (IT) in the country's banking system.
The focus of the conference will be to investigate the financial and commercial consequences of utilizing an e-money system from national and gener
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says