The formation of an electronic money system as the basis for e-banking is the fundamental first step in using information technology (IT) in the country's banking system.
The focus of the conference will be to investigate the financial and commercial consequences of utilizing an e-money system from national and gener
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development