As a growing economy since 2001, with inflation low by its standards, Turkey has proved a popular destination for investment. Total portfolio investments by non residents, according to the central bank, reached $30 billion by the end of 2004. With another $4.5 billion being added in the first six months of this year.
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency