"The economy is on a razor's edge," Quaden, who also heads the Belgian central bank, said in an interview. "A longer period of weak growth is not the most plausible scenario, but a scenario which can't be completely ruled out."
ECB President Wim Duisenberg said last week the economy should reach its growth potential of 2 percent
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes