The six countries comprising Nigeria, Ghana, Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone agreed in the Accra meeting of April 2000 to work towards the establishment of a central bank and the use of a common currency like the Euro or the CFA franc.
The Gambia, in its commitment to be involved in the establishment of the common central ban
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting