The inauguration was attended by Liu Tinghuan, deputy governor of the People's Bank of China (PBOC), Xia Deren, Mayor of Dalian, as well as IMF officials and specialists including Leslie Lipschitz, director of IMF Institute, and Robert Mundell, a Nobel laureate.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations