The MPC's most recent forecast predicted that there was a one-in-10 chance of a recession in the UK.
"In broad terms, I still think that the probability of a recession in the UK is significantly less than 50%, but it's significantly higher than the projection here [in the MPC's recent inflation report]," Sushil Wadhwani told a parliame
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations