``Winter is coming and the high crude price will be reflected in heating oil prices as well,'' said Wellink in an interview with Bloomberg in the Dutch town of Voorburg. ``If this trend continues, then wages will react as well.''
Bundesbank president Axel Weber said on 26 October that central banks sometimes need to act on r
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations