Source: Dow Jones
Malaysia's central bank Monday said it plans to issue new Islamic banking licenses to foreign banks that are active in the global Islamic banking sector.
In a statement, Bank Negara Malaysia Governor Zeti Akhtar Aziz said the plan follows the
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says