"We are monitoring the situation, but we don't perceive it as extraordinary; we consider this a totally natural development related also to the small size of the Slovak market," said Jusko. The crown's drop to the current level of some Sk43.50/EUR cannot be termed as a falling trend, the governor added.
This is a "certain volatil
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting