"It is a fact that deflation still continues in a moderate form, but I think Japan can emerge from deflation some this year," Tanigaki said after giving a speech at the Japan Society in New York.
"There is a need for (the BOJ) to make a careful assessment of data. It should not rush things," Tanigaki said when asked when he thought th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations