Such policy debates are usually conducted in secret but the Caijing magazine has provided a rare inside look at this battle for money and power that is intensifying with the country's World Trade Organisation entry and foreign banks moving into the market.
In the past five years, China's financi
- Haldane: ‘superforecasters’ could help central banks
- Trump nominates former Fed economist for board role
- PBoC launches first phase of blockchain trade financing platform
- RBNZ looking to make balance sheet ‘more resilient’ – Perry
- Demetriades on political pressures on central banks and their governors