Following the surprise resignation of Rodrigo De Rato, a Spanish national, from the top job at the Fund, the rumour mills are turning as to who will replace him when he vacates the position later this year.
Traditionally, the head of the Fund is a European national, whil
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push