The newspaper La Repubblica added that Fazio wants to remain in his post during the transitional period leading to the introduction of limited tenure.
He also wants the transitional period to last approximately the length of the new tenure period, it added.
There have been calls for a
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency