Confirming a report in Der Spiegel magazine, the ministry said deputy Finance Minister Barbara Hendricks sent a letter to a member of parliament for the opposition Free Democrats saying further cuts at the central bank were being examined.
The magazine said that the central bank had eliminated 2,5
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development