The move reflects concerns among bank officials that current FSA data on bad loans might still underestimate the scale of Japan's financial problems.
It comes as the Japanese government is facing some delicate policy tussles over its banking policy. Earlier this year Junichiro
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury