The move reflects concerns among bank officials that current FSA data on bad loans might still underestimate the scale of Japan's financial problems.
It comes as the Japanese government is facing some delicate policy tussles over its banking policy. Earlier this year Junichiro
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development