Source: CBC News
Ottawa may need to cut spending more if the federal government is to keep its pledge to avoid a deficit, the International Monetary Fund said Tuesday.
In its annual report on Canada, the IMF a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations