Mr Giscard d'Estaing, who heads the convention, also warned that countries failing to ratify the draft constitution could end up outside the European Union the Financial Times reported.
The former French president identified a growing consensus within the convention for scrapping the national veto on fiscal issues that could distort the EU's i
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power