The central bank should concentrate on monetary policy, Chodechai said, citing the failure of commercial banks such as the Bangkok Bank of Commerce which indicated imbalances between stability and financial development.
Atchana Waiquamdee, a deputy governor of the central
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde