The Kyodo news agency quoted a senior judge of the Supreme Court as saying a judicial panel has rejected the appeal, filed by government prosecutors, to send Sjahril Sabirin to jail.
The Central Jakarta District Court sentenced Sabirin to three years in jail in 2002 for allowing the transfer of $US97 million of Indonesian Ba
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations