``With given inflation expectations, with the economy getting stronger, the chance of a rate rise increases,'' Wellink said on a Dutch public television talk show. He declined to say when he expects the ECB to make its next move.
``There are ECB council members, including me, who say this is long from being the interest rate in a balanced
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations