``With given inflation expectations, with the economy getting stronger, the chance of a rate rise increases,'' Wellink said on a Dutch public television talk show. He declined to say when he expects the ECB to make its next move.
``There are ECB council members, including me, who say this is long from being the interest rate in a balanced
- Haldane: ‘superforecasters’ could help central banks
- Trump nominates former Fed economist for board role
- PBoC launches first phase of blockchain trade financing platform
- RBNZ looking to make balance sheet ‘more resilient’ – Perry
- Demetriades on political pressures on central banks and their governors