From early 2005, the U.K.'s Foreign Exchange Joint Standing Committee and the New York Fed will release the kind of volume data they already contribute to the BIS's triennial survey. Instead of every three years, however, the new figures will be released twice a year, the report said.
The WSJ quoted a New Yor
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development