"Considering the fast economic growth of Estonia and the fact that the level of prices is approaching the average of the EU, the expected rise in prices is not yet a sign of a threat to the balance of Estonian economy," said Bank of Estonia President Andres Lipstok.
"But fulfilling the price stability criteria
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists