Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank President Thomas Hoenig said on Tuesday the U.S. economy was poised for solid expansion with low inflation through next year, although he warned that a lack of job growth posed a risk.
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory