"It is too early to speculate on eventual economic consequences of these horrible attacks," Liebscher was quoted by the daily Kurier as saying.
"But I expect we will discuss them Thursday during the ECB meeting."
"There can be no sustained and vigorous economic recovery in the eurozone without a clear pickup in consu
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde