The achievement of the convergence criteria is a precondition for the evolution of a single currency in the member states.
A statement issued by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Lagos on Tuesday 30 August said the governors would c
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations