In a statement, the PBOC said digital safeguards are necessary for transactions over one thousand yuan. If features like digital signatures are absent then the maximum transaction will be limited to five thousand yuan per day.
Each electronic payment from company accounts to personal accounts should not exceed 50,000 yuan, except in the case of special agreements signed between t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession