Singapore's monetary policy may turn more aggressive in April to subdue growing inflationary pressures, according to this article published Friday 24 March. Some banks are adopting a hawkish view because recent increases in the consumer price index have been at the top of the MAS's forecast range, it says.
Click here to read the article "Singapore MAS may tighten further"
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
Back to Top