'The favourable economic environment, one-off revenues and successes in budgetary consolidation will enable a large number of member states to reach or even exceed their fiscal goals this year,' he said in a speech.
But he added: 'Some countries are not expected to meet the goals they have set themselves concerni
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says