``We are attempting to make our monetary policy effective, and we would like to eventually achieve a favourable expansion of money supply,'' Fukui said at the budget committee of the upper house of parliament in Tokyo. Still, ``it will take a while''
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power