The latesy edition of the ECB's lending poll, which was brought forward a month because of the market crisis, shows that the credit standards became a lot tighter for both business and household lending in the fourth quarter of last year.
Thirty-five percent of banks thought that lending conditions for business had tightened as a result
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations