The "economic overdrive" plan, using funds from a much-criticised central bank transfer, was the centerpiece of Chavez's plans to drive economic growth after last year's painful 7.2% contraction, the worst in a decade.
"The 'overdrive' has not been put in gear yet, I have to admit. We said it was going
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations