The ECB holds two council meetings a year away from its Frankfurt HQ, and it said in a press release that next year its May 10 meeting will be hosted by the Irish central bank in Dublin, while the Austrian National Bank will host the Oct 4 meeting in Vienna.
In 2007, council meetings will generally continue to be held on the first and third Thursday of each month,
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting