Chavez said during his weekly television program that he would use the surplus to bolster social programs for Venezuela's poor majority and create jobs by investing in agricultural and infrastructure.
"We are going to have to make a law," Chavez said Sunday. "I've asked the National Assembly, we will do it within the economic cabinet to put a cap" on the
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power