In a news conference after the ECB kept its rates unchanged, Trichet said its monetary policy stance remains 'appropriate', given the current outlook for inflation rates over the medium term.
'At present our judgement is that, although upside risks to price stability exist, we continue t
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers