Bankers say that the 'no staple' practice, though widely prevalent worldwide, was still premature for adoption in India, where the transactions were mostly done in cash and not by swiping the credit card.
Voicing apprehension about the apex bank's resolve in wrapping the loose notes with a paper or plastic band (around each packet), instead of st
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde