"Other agencies continue to interfere in State Bank affairs, particularly in its development and execution of monetary policy," said the director of the bank's Banking Strategy Department, Le Xuan Nghia, at a two-day symposium in Ha Noi co-organised by the State Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations