"It's too early to make a comment," Olson said, when asked about the economic impact of Hurricane Katrina. "We'll watch information as it develops."
Olson spoke to reporters after making brief remarks at a ceremonial groundbreaking for the new Seattle branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
Asked about the upcoming e
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?