"The Central Bank as an independent, absolutely opaque and uncontrolled administrative-financial system did not arise by chance or overnight," allege the authors of the 70-page report - the Moscow Carnegie Center and Dmitry Vasilyev, former head of the Federal Securities Commission.
Vasilyev said in an interview Tuesday that one of the major "corruption-causing" problems w
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market