Zhou was quoted as saying that China's high deposit savings ratio and the steady development of the country's financial sector has led to increasing liquidity in the banking system.
At the end of April, China's M2 money supply rose 18.9 pct year-on-year to 31.37 trln yuan, compare
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development