The Committee on Payment and Settlement Systems, a forum for central banks which meets at the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, has said that the speed and multiplicity of potential disruption channels across the global payment system are not adequately reflected in stress tests, risk controls and contingency planning.
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market