"The Bank of Thailand wants to reaffirm that we will intervene only when needed, and at the moment the baht has stabilised," Tarisa told reporters.
She said capital inflows from the US, the main factor behind the baht's rise, has slowed down.
But she said the BoT will closely monitor the inflows due to fears o
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says