``We're advocating the Gulf states stay with the dollar for now but think seriously about the euro,'' Mohsin Khan, director of the IMF's Middle East and Central Asia department, said in an interview in Dubai with Bloomberg. ``While their oil exports are priced in dollars, a large chunk of imports are now in euros.''
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says